Friday 15 April 2016

Flynn's Reflection

Flynn’s Reflection
Goals
At the end of the year in writing i want to be at level 3. I will do that by being more selective with my juicy words.
In spelling I want to be at Q by the end of the year. I will do that by practicing every day.
In math I want to work on my division. I will do that by practicing at home. :)
In reading...

18.3.16
Math- I think I am doing great with my steam and leaf I feel really confident with them. I believe that I understand the mode, range, mean and the median.

Writing- My next step with my extraordinary writing is to add more detail and juicy words. I think im going good with my alliteration. Can use it really well. ( I think I can anyway )

Spelling- I feel really very confident with my spelling because have moved up a list every time I get 9/10 or 10 /10


Reading- I want to move up a reading group. I will do that by continuing to read at night with my own book and the ones that the teacher gives me. I’ll also read more fluently.

No comments:

Post a Comment